Context menu and keyboard search functions request

Okay, my genius is most always met with an even higher level of genius from more seasoned fellow users, so here goes.
I desire nothing other than what I am fixing to request. Your "other way" will not satisfy me.
I keep SwordSearcher open all the time on my desktop. In fact, it is set in my start menu folder to open anytime the computer is turned on. I love SS!!!
Now what I would like is already found in the WordWeb dictionary program so I know it can be done.
Did I say that I did not want a different way of doing this. I am an old creature deeply engraved habits. I may not have a lot of brain wrinkles but the ones I have are like chasms. It takes a supernatural event to accomplish change most times.
My scenario: I am surfing the web or perhaps reading a blog and suddenly a word or phrase such as a bible quote comes along and I want to "quickly" find it in SS or at least do a general search. Often it is a quote from a modern version for which only one single word is recognized as being used in the KJV. I may not remember the chapt./verse but I am certain of at least one word or perhaps a phrase and I would like to see how this verse compares to the KJV.
If I were looking for a "definition" of the word I would double-click to highlight it and press control/W and my WordWeb would open with the word already loaded. Also, I can hold my control button down and right mouse click on the word and the same thing will happen. This always delights me and brings great satisfaction.
If I could do this and have SS open with a finished search instantly appearing it would bring me great joy!
Recap:
Add SS search function to the windows right-click context menu. (DuckDuckGo has this already)
Add hold-key-combo/r-mouse click search function in SS for any word, anywhere. (the hold-key would be specific to SS)
Create a highlight phrase hold key/right click on phrase function for SS search
Any or all of these would make me very happy! ;)
Sorry for such a long post but it if I get a solution it will be worth it to me. Thanks!

Your "other way" will not satisfy me.
Couldn't help ya then. You're asking for SwordSearcher to be in some way integrated into your web browser. This is not possible at this time.

But if you wanted a usable workflow:
  1. Double-click the word as you said you wanted.
  2. Press CTRL+C to copy.
  3. Press ALT+TAB to switch to SwordSearcher since you said it was open.
    • Press ALT+T to open the Topic Guide if you want to browse definitions, or
    • Press F2 to open the Bible search dialog if you want to start a Bible search, or
    • Press Alt+G to focus the main search box if you want to start a search from there...
  4. Press CTRL+V to paste what you copied and press Enter to start your search.
There are other workflows I can think of depending on the goal but this is how I do it in the scenario you described.

Back