Copy Verse List with Highlighting

Ken Sturgeon

I think it would be nice if, after doing a bible search, we could copy the verses with the search criteria highlighted just as it appears in the resulting verse list.

1729525354650.png

This would allow one to paste them into user book or Word doc with the search highlighted instead of pasting them as bare text.

Psalm 2:7 (KJV) ¶ I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Psalm 3:6 (KJV) I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against me round about.

Psalm 4:8 (KJV) I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 5:7 (KJV) ¶ But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

Psalm 7:17 (KJV) I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.

Psalm 9:1 (KJV) ¶ To the chief Musician upon Muth-labben, A Psalm of David. I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

Back