Could someone make a video featuring the less known features of SwordSearcher

C.r.a.i.g

I think someone should make a video - in one part - showing features like 50 or so, that many users would not know even exits. Sometimes I find out features by using the program and I think a lot of people, including me don't know about a lot of them. I know there are a few videos posted here, but I think some of it isn't posted, meaning like a lot of features the common person doesn't know. I would make a video, but I still don't know how to use a lot of the features in Sword Searching, but slowly learning. Maybe some of the features never get used? So the video would be more or less the features that people would probably use but don't because of lack of knowing. Thank you.

I have a lot of "quick tip" videos that I made to try to highlight small/minor features, those are on the video page under "video quick tips."

However, once you have watched all the videos, I think the easiest way to learn literally all of the features is to read the user manual. It is written to be read beginning to end and will expose you to every feature.

YES ! ! !
F1 is my "best friend", when it comes to "tweak" my "operational tasks".

here an example: Shift + Alt+ T = Totals of how many Bibles, Commentaries, Books ye have !
F1 gives you the location, location, location.
There are SO many actions, features, assets, in SS9, that indeed I need the "Map".
if you have 2x screens, ye should have one for SS9 and the second one open with F1.

I love that the newsletter showcases the different features of SwordSearcher - I get so used to certain ones that I forget about some others. When I see them in the newsletter, it's like Christmas!

YES ! ! !
F1 is my "best friend", when it comes to "tweak" my "operational tasks".

here an example: Shift + Alt+ T = Totals of how many Bibles, Commentaries, Books ye have !
F1 gives you the location, location, location.
There are SO many actions, features, assets, in SS9, that indeed I need the "Map".
if you have 2x screens, ye should have one for SS9 and the second one open with F1.
thanks. I didn't know about the help reading page by pressing F1. I knew about the videos, but not that. Thank you.

Back