Custom reading plan

Arcanemuse

I created a custom reading plan. I had imported it from Logos. At one point I was able to go in and edit a text file to add to it. Come March, it will be done and I need to add to it to keep it going. It is the Horner plan. I have searched and searched and I can not find the file I edited previously. I added a day or two to prove it could be done and I was planning on going in and adding a few more weeks to slowly start chipping away at the project. Where is the file stored at? Help!

The original file you imported is not moved or saved or used again by SwordSearcher. If you no longer have it, you might be able to re-create it if you want to edit it in a text editor.

Go to the Schedule Manager from the Devotional menu. Click on your plan and then click Plan Options and select "Save as Template to File." Change the file type to "Daily Reading Per Line Text Files" and it will output the plan as a template in plain text format.

Once you make your amendments or changes to that file you can import a new plan from it as you originally did.

1699027469405.png

1699027478876.png

Thanks! I will try that. I did something else before. There was a file I went in and was able to edit that changed things but I can't find that now. It wasn't the original file that I imported with. I'll do this since it is a good solution to the problem at hand. I can just work on this file and import it when the other plan runs out.

There was a file I went in and was able to edit that changed things but I can't find that now. It wasn't the original file that I imported with.
I'm sorry, I don't know what that would be.

Back