Doctrinal modules

Howdy folks! For the sake of digging through posts, can someone possibly point me to where I can get instruction, etc. for converting these SS4 files to SS5 so they will appear in SS......?

For whats it's worth..... been using SS5 now for 'bout 1 1/2 - 2 months and it is absolutely my favorite Bible software!! The custom book feature really lets you customize this program to your walk........ of course y'all already know that! Pointed.....being that I'm currently enrolled to Bible School the Larkin Charts have been a God send as well.

Kudo's to Brandon.

Thanks,
Wes

Wes, the option is in the User menu. You just have to know where your SwordSearcher 4 modules are kept on your computer. SwordSearcher 5 will do the rest! :)

This forum is great!! Thanks brother............., just like butter!
Wes

I found some SS4 user module while doing a Google search. They can be easily converted to SS5. I downloaded the three Definitions of Doctrine modules but have not read them carefully yet. They are available at:

http://www.bright.net/~bkrajcik/swordsearcher_modules.htm

For what it's worth I did have these listed in my post of some time ago referencing various resources for SS. But thanks for pointing it out again, it's been some time.

Wes, the option is in the User menu. You just have to know where your SwordSearcher 4 modules are kept on your computer. SwordSearcher 5 will do the rest! :)

MARTY! New pic? At least I think it is since I've been here last and seen one of your posts. Very nice!

Pointed.....being that I'm currently enrolled to Bible School the Larkin Charts have been a God send as well.

May the Lord richly bless you during your time in school. If I might make 1 suggestion? Don't sacrifice time invested with Jesus for time invested in a class. Better to get a B with the prof and an A with God. Speaking from experience...

Back