Editor upgrade to the Sword Searcher Program

• Thread starter Anonymized/deleted member 4636
  • Start date
A

Anonymized/deleted member 4636

Hi everyone.
I simply would like to know if there is any way to set-up pages in the Editor with 1 or more columns using a LANDSCAPE Mode?

I know that Windows has programs that can do this but my Windows Notebook doesn't come with such programs. Plus, I love to keep things within the SS program itself.

My sermons and studies are being printed out in full page form for now, but I'd love to one day be able to print pages in Landscape mode in dual columns.

Hope to be able to print-fit my sermons into my leather bound sermon notebook using SS exclusively, one day.

Or is this feature possible now and I just don't know how to use it? Thx. God bless.

Attachments

• 15690197518078027042069598059310.jpg
    15690197518078027042069598059310.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 240
SwordSearcher can't be configured to print in columns, no. But your printer driver may already allow you to do this. When you go to print from SwordSearcher, in the window that lets you choose your printer, select "Preferences." This should open your printer's driver dialog. Note that once you get to the print window you are "outside of SwordSearcher" and SwordSearcher isn't in control of the process.

1569068976645.png

This shows my Brother laser printer settings, which has options for "multiple pages" which can print two portrait pages to a single landscape paper.

1569069050319.png

Thank you!
I will look into this and see if my printer will do this.

Hi.
I'd like a 2 Row Column page set up.
What I like to do is print out my notes in Landscape mode and split the page in the center, which creates 2 smaller pages. I can then fit these into my preachers leather 3 ring binder notebook and take to the pulpit.

Hi.
I'd like a 2 Row Column page set up.
What I like to do is print out my notes in Landscape mode and split the page in the center, which creates 2 smaller pages. I can then fit these into my preachers leather 3 ring binder notebook and take to the pulpit.
What church do you preach at Tom?

I pastor at Zion Hill Baptist Church in Union County, MS. It's a SBC church but one that hasn't gone modern. I've only been there a year.

Where do you serve the Lord?
Unfortunately our church closed a couple of years ago and the closest bible believing church is over an hour away in the next state. There are a couple of churches near us that use KJV but you get a lot of "a better way to translate..." kind of talk in their sermons and all of the churches surrounding us focus more on fun and frolic than on teaching God's good book. My wife and I still study and pray together and watch Charles Lawson on Sunday mornings from home. I really miss serving in the church as I use to be quite active. We do our best to witness to others as opportunities present themselves.

Unfortunately our church closed a couple of years ago and the closest bible believing church is over an hour away in the next state. There are a couple of churches near us that use KJV but you get a lot of "a better way to translate..." kind of talk in their sermons and all of the churches surrounding us focus more on fun and frolic than on teaching God's good book. My wife and I still study and pray together and watch Charles Lawson on Sunday mornings from home. I really miss serving in the church as I use to be quite active. We do our best to witness to others as opportunities present themselves.
next sunday.... have try with Dr. David Peacock, Pastor .
This is my church, really enjoying it....A LOT ! (When I say"my church", I mean me too in Newfoundland, it is hard, seems impossible to find a real BBBC.)

next sunday.... have try with Dr. David Peacock, Pastor .
This is my church, really enjoying it....A LOT ! (When I say"my church", I mean me too in Newfoundland, it is hard, seems impossible to find a real BBBC.)
Yeah, I've watched him. I wish he'd post past sermons. My old pastor attends there now; Dan Schmidt. I am so indebted to that man for teaching me how to rightly divide God's word and convincing me that we do have a single authoritative source of God's word.

Yeah, I've watched him. I wish he'd post past sermons. My old pastor attends there now; Dan Schmidt. I am so indebted to that man for teaching me how to rightly divide God's word and convincing me that we do have a single authoritative source of God's word.
on this website, there are a lot of passed sermons.

You can try Foundations Bible Collegiate Church. I listen to Dr. H.T. Spence, here's the link to his sermons from the Foundations Bible College website: Sermons by Dr. H.T. Spence

Of course there are other preachers there you can explore, but it's all audios no videos.

Back