Editor

I would find it useful to have multiple instances of the editor open at the same time.

I can see some cases where that would be useful... anyone else?

I've thought the same a few times... count me as a YES. :)

It usually happens when I am editing a note in the Bible and I think of a search relating to it, find something interesting, and want to add notes to the search results but I am already adding a note. It's a little inconvenient to close the editor, edit the search verses, and then edit the note again. There are other cases too where it would be handy like editing a topic and a verse.

Along with multiple instances of the editor, it would be useful to be able to pause the audio while in the editor. The ctrl-space does not work while the editor is in focus.

I keep a user book open in edit mode while listening to audio to jot down favorite verses in each chapter and ideas for later study. I find that I also want to make a note on a verse while in this process so I have to close the book, open the verse note and make an entry, close the verse note and then reopen the book I was editing.

I would find it useful to have multiple instances of the editor open at the same time.
Yes, I would love this. I often have need for two open at once and have to remember where I was while I go put a note on one verse and then come back to the one I was on. Great idea!

Back