es2f and original language resources

jedisb

I've tried to convert some Hebrew and Greek e-Sword resources using es2f. It goes through the process just fine but the verses do not display properly in SS. I thought it might be a font issue so I unchecked "Remove Font Declarations" and tried again but it did not help. Are Hebrew and Greek texts just not supported at this point or is there something I'm overlooking?

I haven't done any testing on Hebrew/Greek resource conversions for es2f. If you could email me with some links to public domain downloads I could look at, I will check it out.

Brandon,

There also some Bible modules there that include Strongs' numbers. Are those supported by es2f?

Brandon,

There also some Bible modules there that include Strongs' numbers. Are those supported by es2f?

No, es2f does not support that.

I haven't done any testing on Hebrew/Greek resource conversions for es2f. If you could email me with some links to public domain downloads I could look at, I will check it out.

Brandon, I don't mean to dig up an old post but I was wondering if you've gotten to look at this. Any update on support for original language resources?

Brandon, I don't mean to dig up an old post but I was wondering if you've gotten to look at this. Any update on support for original language resources?

Nothing new with es2f to report.

Back