Excited !!!

Johnny NL

Mr. Staggs, ..... 😁
Would there be a "Pre-List" of the "New Things" to come in the next update ? ? ? πŸ’»πŸ’½πŸ“€πŸ’Ύ
Since the "Rapture" is soon to be happening, I'd love to hear from you, what's coming up, and of course; when....πŸ˜‰
I am just overwhelmed with the craving for new updates.
You talked about so much stuff on your list... you triggered some excitement ! ! !
Thank you Sir.
If not;... I'll see in the presence of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. πŸ“– πŸ“š πŸ“– πŸ“š πŸ“– πŸ“š
Be Blessed Sir.

I am reluctant to say much. In the past I have shared screen shots of features I was working on that I ended up having to scrap for one reason or another. So, until I have sufficiently developed something to be confident of its inclusion, I don't really like to say much. I feel best about waiting until the next version is ready to release before sharing details. I hope you understand. :)

That said, I do keep a long list of feature requests and I will not run out of things to do any time soon. :)

I am reluctant to say much. In the past I have shared screen shots of features I was working on that I ended up having to scrap for one reason or another. So, until I have sufficiently developed something to be confident of its inclusion, I don't really like to say much. I feel best about waiting until the next version is ready to release before sharing details. I hope you understand. :)

That said, I do keep a long list of feature requests and I will not run out of things to do any time soon. :)
Of course Sir I do understand.... ;)
Thank You Sir.

As a long time user, I have never been disappointed with the updates. Thank you again for the work you put into them and keeping the program at a reasonable cost for so everyone can use it. I am happy to upgrade each year not just for the valuable new additions but believe the cost of the upgrades are a little investment in you and keeping the program going. Since first preparing sermons years ago on my Radio Shack TRS 80 I have seen many Bible programs come, grow, then sell out and disappear.

I usually think there can't be much new coming, except new works, and I am always pleasantly surprised.

Back