"Fixing Tabs" In-Place?

pjfox777

Hi All!

It has been a while since I was around here, but I just got a "new" desktop and had to put SS on it (been using it on my laptops for years now).

My question is this (and maybe it has been answered before, if so, sorry!):

Is there a way to "anchor" tabs in alphabetical order irregardless of which tab I click on? It would be great to be able to do this with books and commentaries, but I do have a whole lot of books now!

Any direction/help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Peter

Under preferences: Static Multi-row (tabs don't move)

upload_2018-4-21_17-10-21.png

Is there a way to "anchor" tabs in alphabetical order irregardless of which tab I click on?

Bill showed a screen shot. But since this is the new default setting, it occurs to me you may be using an old version of SwordSearcher that doesn't have this option. If you don't see that option available, it's because you've got an old version. See the upgrade info here.

I do have a whole lot of books now

Personally, I like to keep my tabs "trimmed" down to the ones I use most often. In case you haven't seen it, here's a video that shows how to control which tabs are visible. You can always access the books/etc even when the tabs are hidden.

Controlling Visible Library Tabs

I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back here. Lot's of things in life pulling for my attention!

Thank you Bill and Brandon! I actually did just update and everything is anchored!

I agree Brandon. I have found that I really need to limit my showing tabs to what I use the most often. But there is so much good information there!!! LOL!

Thank you guys again!

BTW: Brandon, I have been following the "SS on Linux" thread and all I can say is that...SwordSearcher is the ONLY reason I still use windows! LOL! Thanks for such a great product!

Back