Footnotes...Revisited

pjfox777

I know this was brought up a couple of years ago, here. But I haven't seen anything added to SS (did I miss it?).

I was just wondering if there were any plans to add a "add footnote" feature in the editor panel? I've been cleaning up some of my user made modules and would love to see this!

I know you have so much spare time Brandon ;) LOL! Is this a possibility?

BTW...I just got SS7 and am looking forward to using it. I bounce around to so many different Bible software programs but continually come back to SS for my sermon prep. and personal Bible study. SS is just so much faster and easier to use. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Peter

It's not been implemented as of yet. It's certainly a possibility for a future enhancement, I just don't like to make promises about implementing feature requests. :)

It's not been implemented as of yet. It's certainly a possibility for a future enhancement, I just don't like to make promises about implementing feature requests. :)

I completely understand! I recognize the fact that I am just one of those rare geeks that would use it all the time! ;)

God bless you brother!

Peter

Back