Getting Started With the Apocrypha Module

FrSam

Minutes ago, I downloaded the Apocrypha user book module. My SwordSearcher software is on a computer that is not connected to the Internet, so I copied the file to a thumb drive, shifted the drive to the computer where SwordSearcher is located, and pasted the file into the recommended location as per the instructions. The question now is, "How do I use this? How do I make it visible in SwordSearcher? Where should I look for it?" Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

In Swordsearcher try typing Ctrl-m (show modules). Then type apo to find the module. Then shift click on the module. That should put it in your Books and Dictionaries panel.

Is is possible to have to make the apocrypha verses linked so that a text like Baruch 3:36-38 in books will become a link in swordsearcher so when i click on it it will open up that verse in the main window.

Is is possible to have to make the apocrypha verses linked so that a text like Baruch 3:36-38 in books will become a link in swordsearcher so when i click on it it will open up that verse in the main window.

No, that is not possible.

Back