Help with user module

jfw

Member
Messages
62
modules I cut and past or
modules I create new
show up in documents folder
but are not showing or therefore working in the bible program.
What am I doing wrong?

Ps 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
 
Last edited:
By default your SwordSearcher User Modules folder is placed in your system's Documents folder. This fine if you want it there. You have to place new modules into this SS folder for it to show up in the program. If you have configured which modules you want to show then new ones will not automatically be displayed... you will have to click on the menu button in the right hand corner of the module set to see what you have added. See the pic I've shared. Hope this helped.
 

Attachments

  • Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    690.8 KB · Views: 6
If you want modules to automatically show up then go to File>Preferences and Settings>Library Tabs: Visible Tabs and in there select the option I've highlighted in the pic.

Screenshot 2026-09-29 090747.jpg
 
You're most welcome!
 
Back
Top