Hindi Version in Sword Searcher?

C.r.a.i.g

I was wondering if there is a Hindi Version of the Bible in Sword Searcher? Is there a good version of the Bible in the Hindi language? Thank you

I was wondering if there is a Hindi Version of the Bible in Sword Searcher? Is there a good version of the Bible in the Hindi language? Thank you
There isn't one in SS but here is an online one... as I cannot read Hindi I do not know how good it is... maybe you can check it out and let me know 🤔

Forgot to post the link 😁... here it is
हिन्दी भाषा पवित्र बाइबल: पुस्तक सूचकांक - Hindi Holy Bible

Forgot to post the link 😁... here it is
हिन्दी भाषा पवित्र बाइबल: पुस्तक सूचकांक - Hindi Holy Bible
Do you know if it is a good enough translation to use or is it going to missing words and changing words?

Do you know if it is a good enough translation to use or is it going to missing words and changing words?
I do not know Hindi so I cannot say... sorry

Thanks for your response 👍

That Hindi version is missing words like the new English Bible versions.
Are you sure that's not simply a function of the fact that the Word was translated into Hindi?

Thinking only of the NT, What is the underlying Greek manuscript families the Hindi version used?

Are you sure that's not simply a function of the fact that the Word was translated into Hindi?

Thinking only of the NT, What is the underlying Greek manuscript families the Hindi version used?
Yeah, I'm not 100 percent sure what underlining text they used as far as manuscripts are concerned, but it wasn't the Textus Receptus. The way I was able to tell was to using Google Translate to see that it was missing words. And of course comparing to what I know, I.E. the King James Bible.

Back