How do I publish a brand new Danish Bible translation of KJV in SwordSearcher

DK-KJV

I have translated KJV until Danish and want this new Danish KJV Bible to be read by Danes via SwordSearcher.
I have the Danish translation in Excel and in Word format.
And I've downloaded Forge for SwordSearcher.
Is there anyone who can help me?

Forge comes with a PDF file explaining how to use it to create a Bible module, please read that completely. You may need to do some pre-processing of your own to put the text into the correct format.

Forge comes with a PDF file explaining how to use it to create a Bible module, please read that completely. You may need to do some pre-processing of your own to put the text into the correct format.
Hi Brandon - Is it possible that you send me a Bible file from one of the other Bibles in Swordsearcher so I can use it as a reference in Forge?
Or can I just send you my Danish Bible file in Excel format and you format it for me, the first time?
I am the Publisher of this Danish version

Here's an example KJV input file that works in Forge. Also an empty template for all 31,102 verses is included in the zip file. Put each verse below the line containing $$ book ch:vs

This file can be downloaded from my OneDrive

Hi Brandon - Is it possible that you send me a Bible file from one of the other Bibles in Swordsearcher so I can use it as a reference in Forge?
Or can I just send you my Danish Bible file in Excel format and you format it for me, the first time?
I am the Publisher of this Danish version
Bill's example zip contains what you are looking for, if you want to see a complete example. The Forge documentation has the first few lines of a sample input file for a Bible module, the rest should be self-explanatory from there.

Hi Brandon - Where do I find Bill's example zip?
Click on the link above (kjv1769 example.zip). Then download the zip file to your computer. Then open the zip file and extract the files. You will be able to open the files with a text editor.

Click on the link above (kjv1769 example.zip). Then download the zip file to your computer. Then open the zip file and extract the files. You will be able to open the files with a text editor.
Thanks - but I can not make it work, unless I manually insert line breaks, I've tried all day - and there are over 31,000 verses in my Excel-file - can I send my Excel-file and Forge-file (Text-file) to you?
If you in SwordSearcher select a Bible it's called DANISH KJV 2021

Last edited:
Thanks - but I can not make it work, unless I manually insert line breaks, I've tried all day - and there are over 31,000 verses in my Excel-file - can I send my Excel-file and Forge-file (Text-file) to you?
If you in SwordSearcher select a Bible it's called DANISH KJV 2021
Send it to me and I'll see what I can do. I just started a conversation with you on the forum. I posted my email address in the conversation.
Click at the top of this page at the envelope icon:
1611339677374.png

Send it to me and I'll see what I can do. I just started a conversation with you on the forum. I posted my email address in the conversation.
Click at the top of this page at the envelope icon:
View attachment 1559
I'm happy as a little boy - You're the coolest - THANK YOU
Everything works as it should in the new DANISH KJV BIBLE (DK-KJV) 2021- Inside SwordSearcher - Thanks to you wsbones
I thank our Lord for a man like you - A true good friend - Morten https://welcome2the.net
As I was writing these 2 verses came to me
(2 Tim 2:20 DK-KJV) Men i et stort hus er der ikke kun kar af guld og sølv, men også af træ og af jord; og nogen til ære, og nogen til vanære.2Ti 2:20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
(2 Tim 2:21 DK-KJV) Hvis en mand derfor renser hamselv fra disse, skal han være et kar til ære, helliggjort, og en som mesteren kan bruge, og udrustet til alt godt virke.2Ti 2:21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work.

Last edited:
Back