How to find the word "rema" (spoken word) in the New Testament and

GeNe2020

Hello Everybody

If someone could help me to find the entire New Testament Verse List of the Greek word "Rema" (instead of Logos) from the TR-New Testament I would really appreciate that. I am able to find the verse list on the Word Tree Tool in the TR-Greek-New Testament. But don't know how to transport that into a verse list that I actually could copy on a Word Document in English Letters.

My goal is to have the entire verse list of the word "rema" (promises) in English as you know translated only with the term "word". But to distinguish if it is Logos or Rema I want to separate them both.

Can somebody help me with that?

Be blessed
GeNe2020

Find one verse in the TR with the word and right click on the word. Select the right-click menu option to "search the Bible for selected text". That will result in a verse list.

Or, do shift-click on the word in the word tree tool.

If you have the "study click" option set up so ctrl-clicking will do an immediate search, that would work also in the TR.

copy on a Word Document in English Letters

Since the TR doesn't contain a transliteration, getting into English letters isn't something you can do. I may be misunderstanding the question, though. Bill's instructions are good if you want to copy the occurrences from the TR into Word.

I don't know if this would meet the needs, and I don't know much about Greek.
I first did a search of the SGreek module to see how the word, rhema, shows up. It's G4487.
If you search for G4487 in KJVSL you find 70 occurrences in 67 verses.

Then, I did a search of the TR looking for ρημ* which also produces 70 occurrences in 67 verses.
Next I did a comparison view with the KJV or the KJVSL.
That produces an English vs. Greek list like this so you can see how it's translated. Then if you compare against the KJV you could paste those verses into a word document.

1583608104248.png

Since the TR doesn't contain a transliteration, getting into English letters isn't something you can do. I may be misunderstanding the question, though. Bill's instructions are good if you want to copy the occurrences from the TR into Word.
Thank you Brandon
You are right, I didn't express myself rightly. I mean that I'd like to know how to make a verse list of Rema and then transform the same verses just into the KJV translation in order to know where in the English Bible >Rema< is in use instead of >Logos< or >Epo< or >Appangello< which all are just translated into "Word" in English.
The background to my search is just, that I want to make progress in learning how to distinguish the "Voice of God" which actually is "rema".

This word means that God actually speaks to someone in a individual way. And it is mentioned in certain important verses such as Matt. 4.4 and others.

Thank you

I don't know if this would meet the needs, and I don't know much about Greek.
I first did a search of the SGreek module to see how the word, rhema, shows up. It's G4487.
If you search for G4487 in KJVSL you find 70 occurrences in 67 verses.

Then, I did a search of the TR looking for ρημ* which also produces 70 occurrences in 67 verses.
Next I did a comparison view with the KJV or the KJVSL.
That produces an English vs. Greek list like this so you can see how it's translated. Then if you compare against the KJV you could paste those verses into a word document.

View attachment 1365
Thank you so much dear wsbones, for your effort to help me. And I found by that now the thing which I did search for. There are of course various kinds of this word which also come up because of Greek grammar. I am also an unlearned in that ancient language, but found out that like in this case it is sometimes critical to look one storey deeper. For example in the verse Eph. 5.26 That he (the husband) might sanctify and cleanse it (she, his wife) with the washing by the word (=REMA). Which in my opinion does not mean to text the wife full with his bible knowledge, but to cleanse her soul by conversation, by speaking with her and listening to her. And there are many other scriptures that say "rema" = spoken word, not written Bible verses. For example "Matt4.4 Men shall not live by bread alone but by every rema (spoken word= personal, individual received promise) which proceeds out of the mouth of God"

Thanks again and God bless you so much

So thank you once again

Back