How to load deluxe module after-the-fact?

crboone

I can't seem to find an answer to this, so it must be so easy I can't figure it out! :) How do I load/install a deluxe module that I didn't initially install with the software? I'm able to download and install user modules but can't seem to find how to add deluxe modules after-the-fact. Thanks!

I'm guessing you could rerun the installer with a custom install, only selecting the module(s) you want to install. It should keep your current modules and settings. BUT you better wait until Brandon says that my guess is right.

I'm guessing you could rerun the installer with a custom install, only selecting the module(s) you want to install. It should keep your current modules and settings. BUT you better wait until Brandon says that my guess is right.

I can go ahead and confirm. I figured you were probably right, so I ran the installer, unchecked everything except for the additional module -- and it is now installed along with the original selections. Good to have this here just in case someone else has the same question.

Yes, I would have recommended re-running setup.

Back