I would like to see questions, answers and commentary notes from Sword Searcher users

C.r.a.i.g

I would like to see questions, answers and commentary notes from Sword Searcher users. So for the next Sword Searcher, if all the users could upload and share their commentary notes, questions and answers. Then it gets included in the Sword Searcher and then every 30 days people could download the update with new user information. That would be cool. At least I think so.

I would like to see questions, answers and commentary notes from Sword Searcher users. So for the next Sword Searcher, if all the users could upload and share their commentary notes, questions and answers. Then it gets included in the Sword Searcher and then every 30 days people could download the update with new user information. That would be cool. At least I think so.
There may be various reasons why people may or may not want to share their own notes / commentaries etc. Eric provided a big one.

While it may be cool, not everyone wants to share, or may not do notes in such a way that they would be beneficial to others. But there are a plethora of user modules available, and there is no end to what might be available.

Perhaps you would like to make yours available, if you have any?

As for myself, most of my teaching notes are intended only for helping me teach a book / chapter / verse etc. Although it is great that a Pastor or teacher can do their notes in the program and create a module as they go. Very cool feature, and it all integrates into the program.

There may be various reasons why people may or may not want to share their own notes / commentaries etc. Eric provided a big one.

While it may be cool, not everyone wants to share, or may not do notes in such a way that they would be beneficial to others. But there are a plethora of user modules available, and there is no end to what might be available.

Perhaps you would like to make yours available, if you have any?

As for myself, most of my teaching notes are intended only for helping me teach a book / chapter / verse etc. Although it is great that a Pastor or teacher can do their notes in the program and create a module as they go. Very cool feature, and it all integrates into the program.
I did have some notes and was going to make a module but I just put everything in books. It was a cross reference verses from the Bible program Power Bible CD. I should have the word document somewhere, it just a matter of finding it. Then I could probably make a module for Sword Searcher, but I just don't know how. But the cross references are available in print. Otherwise for other print material, the Song of Solomon with TSK verse references made into print edition on Amazon. And also, Extra Jumbo Revelation King James and Jumbo Psalms if you know anyone that needs that.

Back