Info in Sword Searcher about the Temple described in Ezekiel

C.r.a.i.g

I have been reading the end of the book of Ezekiel and was wondering about the measurements of the temple and various measurements of the portions for the priest, ect... in miles. Looking for a chart in the miles describing each portion and the city itself and walls round about. I know the Bible states the measurements, but I don't know how to convert them properly. I used the commentary of Matthew Poole and it helped, but I still need help. So I was wondering if there is something in the Sword Searcher that might help. I don't trust going to Youtube because there is just too much false information. I don't need a 3d graphic representation of the what the city might look like, but looking for maybe a chart of measurements of everything. Thanks for the help everyone. Maybe private message me, if you think that is better. I don't feel like this is a matter of contention or debate because the Bible clearly states what the measurement is. I just don't know how to convert it all and put it all together. But maybe there is a chart in Sword Searcher somewhere. Thanks.

I looked around but was unable to find a visual representation of it.

I have been reading the end of the book of Ezekiel and was wondering about the measurements of the temple and various measurements of the portions for the priest, ect... in miles. Looking for a chart in the miles describing each portion and the city itself and walls round about. I know the Bible states the measurements, but I don't know how to convert them properly. I used the commentary of Matthew Poole and it helped, but I still need help. So I was wondering if there is something in the Sword Searcher that might help. I don't trust going to Youtube because there is just too much false information. I don't need a 3d graphic representation of the what the city might look like, but looking for maybe a chart of measurements of everything. Thanks for the help everyone. Maybe private message me, if you think that is better. I don't feel like this is a matter of contention or debate because the Bible clearly states what the measurement is. I just don't know how to convert it all and put it all together. But maybe there is a chart in Sword Searcher somewhere. Thanks.
Hi, you can check here and see if it helps giving you a visual but it's in meters not miles...

Hope it helps. God bless.

Back