Interlinear Greek-English New Testament by G.R. Berry

I agree that this book is an excellent tool based on the TR and I use it all the time, too. To have it in SwordSearcher would be wonderful! I haven't seen it on the web. I have a softbacked Baker Book House reprint of the 1897 ed. (no date) that is not copyrighted by Baker since it's just a photographic reproduction of the original. It included all of Berry's footnotes comparing various TR texts. I also have a hardback edition copyrighted by Baker Book house in 1981 that includes Strong's numbers, but does not have the important footnotes that Berry included. I think it is essential that the footnotes be included in an electronic edition, though the work involved (if it's not been done) would be enormous.

Textus Receptus - The Greek text of Stephenus in 1550 with minor variations by Elzevir in 1624 in the footnotes.

Then by all means I would welcome the addition, if possible.

You can find the Interlinear here in PDF Format for both the Hebrew and the Greek Text.

Dear Donald, thank you for the update. Although..... I'm not seeing a link in your post. Is it me?!

Enjoy your blessings today, children of The Most High God :)

Terri P.

Back