J. Vernon McGee Audio File Journal

Bob Stone

I have downloaded the J Vernon McGee Auido Files. I have unziped to d:/jvma. The folder being in the SwordSearcher main directory. I open SwordSearcher to find the module, but it is nowhere to be found. Could you please help me with this problem.

Blessings - Bob

The folder must be in C:\ - the root directory, not in the SS user directory. That's where the module is looking for the files. If you put it somewhere else, you will have to edit all the links in the module using the CODE editor tab of the SS editor.

Last edited:
The folder must be in C:\ - the root directory, not in the SS user directory. That's where the module is looking for the files. If you put it somewhere else, you will have to edit all the links in the module using the CODE editor tab of the SS editor.
Thank Bill! I will let you know my progress

Bob - Blessisngs

Put JVMA.ss5book and JVMA-Assets folder in the SwordSearcher User directory. The module will find downloaded McGee audio files that you put in C:\JVMA. When you click on a date in the calendar it should open your default audio player and start playing the audio file for that date. There should be 351 audio files in C:\JVMA

Sorry for the difficulty. For a technical reason it was the only way to make the links work for all users.

Here's a picture of the SS user directory:
1646699383858.png

Here's a snippet of C:\JVMA containing the audio files:
1646699310423.png

Put JVMA.ss5book and JVMA-Assets folder in the SwordSearcher User directory. The module will find downloaded McGee audio files that you put in C:\JVMA. When you click on a date in the calendar it should open your default audio player and start playing the audio file for that date. There should be 351 audio files in C:\JVMA

Sorry for the difficulty. For a technical reason it was the only way to make the links work for all users.

Here's a picture of the SS user directory:
View attachment 1872

Here's a snippet of C:\JVMA containing the audio files:
View attachment 1871 ...
Well, thank you for your return mail in giving me some understanding. I am please to say, All Is Well!! The modual is working.

Blessings - Bob

Back