"know ye not":
- 2Sa 3:38 there is a prince and a great man fallen this day in Israel? (THINK JESUS)
- Mr 4:13 this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?
- Ro 6:3 so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
- Ro 6:16 ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin or righteousness?
- Ro 7:1 the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
- 1Co 3:16 ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
- 1Co 5:6 a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
- 1Co 6:3 we shall judge angels?
- 1Co 6:9 the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
- 1Co 6:15 your bodies are the members of Christ?
- 1Co 6:16 he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
- 1Co 6:19 your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, and ye are not your own?
- 1Co 9:24 they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize?
- 2Co 13:5 how Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
- Jas 4:4 the friendship of the world is enmity with God?