Links to internet while in design mode?

Regie

Is there a way to link to the internet without having to go into code mode and entering code?

Thanks,
Regie

You can just copy a link from the Internet and paste it into your module, or just type the link that you want, like "www.yahoo.com" - either will work, and you don't have to open code mode.

You can just copy a link from the Internet and paste it into your module, or just type the link that you want, like "www.yahoo.com" - either will work, and you don't have to open code mode.
Thanks. I knew I could do that but I wanted a way of telling what it linked to. However, I think I will begin doing it the way you mentioned since I have tons and tons of these to do and my keyboard shift key is giving me a fit when I try to do a < to start the link. So, I am going to go with the easier way of doing it. :) I much appreciate your reply and all the help you have been in the past. May God bless you.

If it's a one-word link, you can type the internet address, for instance "www.yahoo.com", then go back and highlight the words "www.yahoo.com" and type your text, like "Yahoo" - however, when I typed a space, the editor inserted the html code &nbsp; and that ended the link right after the first word. Although, you could type the whole text without any spaces and then go back and type the spaces where they belong. So I highlighted www.yahoo.com and typed TheYahooLink, and then went back and just typed in the 2 spaces so it read The Yahoo Link. That worked.

And thank you for the blessing! I can use it today.

If it's a one-word link, you can type the internet address, for instance "www.yahoo.com", then go back and highlight the words "www.yahoo.com" and type your text, like "Yahoo" - however, when I typed a space, the editor inserted the html code &nbsp; and that ended the link right after the first word. Although, you could type the whole text without any spaces and then go back and type the spaces where they belong. So I highlighted www.yahoo.com and typed TheYahooLink, and then went back and just typed in the 2 spaces so it read The Yahoo Link. That worked.

And thank you for the blessing! I can use it today.
That works - I was trying to make the link read "Audio & PDF" - so I settled for "Audio&PDF" - it may be improper English but, "you ain't nothin' but sharp." :) I think we all have days where we need some extra blessings. MGB you further.

That works - I was trying to make the link read "Audio & PDF" - so I settled for "Audio&PDF" - it may be improper English but, "you ain't nothin' but sharp." :) I think we all have days where we need some extra blessings. MGB you further.
It is not difficult to go back and edit it to read "Audio & PDF" and I now have it all that way.

Thanks again very much.

Back