links

wsbones

Beta Tester
I having some trouble with links like these. I copied the second one out of the SS help file and put both of them in an htm file. They bring up SS but the first one didn't go to the verse. The second one didn't find any results. I used %20 in place of spaces but that didn't work either.

<a href="swordsearcher://bible/1co 15:45">First Man</a>
<br>
<a href="swordsearcher://search+kjv/[q]sword of[q]">Search for "sword of"</a>

I can confirm that these links do not work as expected. What I found is that if SwordSearcher is already running, and you click one of the links from a separate source (like a web browser), SwordSearcher doesn't process the link properly. But, if SwordSearcher is not running they links work as expected.

I have logged this to fix in the next update.

I can confirm that these links do not work as expected. What I found is that if SwordSearcher is already running, and you click one of the links from a separate source (like a web browser), SwordSearcher doesn't process the link properly. But, if SwordSearcher is not running they links work as expected.

I have logged this to fix in the next update.

They don't work for me as expected when SS is not running. The first one brings up SS correctly but it doesn't go to the verse. The second one brings up SS correctly but says "not found" for the search results.

Thanks for logging it.

Back