Module Load Error Log

Regie

Well, I had problems I did not even know I had - modules that I have that do not even load.

In case anyone has time and can help me with the following errors (suggestions as to what to do, etc.) I would appreciate it. I do not understand the error messages. The below errors may not be complicated to some, but it sure is to me. :) I have highlighted in red the parts I do not understand at all.

Thanks much,
Regie

Module Load Error Log
These errors were logged when module files were initialized.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\FBN.ss5cmty" not loaded: "C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules\FBN.ss5cmty" has already been loaded.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\JF_ROM.SS5CMTY" could not be loaded: Module JF_ROM initialized as commentary does not have commentary flag set.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\Poor.ss5cmty" could not be loaded: Requested view is larger than the file

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\Romans.ss5cmty" not loaded: "C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules\Romans.ss5cmty" has already been loaded.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\TSK.ss5cmty" not loaded: "C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules\TSK.ss5cmty" has already been loaded.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\1Jo.ss5book" could not be loaded: Invalid resource module file header (5.4.29 PRO).

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\AMHistory.ss5book" not loaded: "C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules\AMHistory.ss5book" has already been loaded.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\ATSD.ss5book" not loaded: "C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules\ATSD.ss5book" has already been loaded.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\Bounds.ss5book" not loaded: "C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules\Bounds.ss5book" has already been loaded.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\Dividing.ss5book" not loaded: "C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules\Dividing.ss5book" has already been loaded.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\GPreaching.ss5book" not loaded: "C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules\GPreaching.ss5book" has already been loaded.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\JohnBunyan.ss5book" could not be loaded: Requested view is larger than the file

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\Martyrs.ss5book" not loaded: "C:\Program Files\SwordSearcher\Modules\Martyrs.ss5book" has already been loaded. (Does this mean that it initially was not loaded, but has now been added since the module was created & all is well now????????

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\Moderation.ss5book" could not be loaded: Requested view is larger than the file

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\Pink.ss5book" could not be loaded: Module abbreviation "Pink" conflicts with already loaded module "C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\AttributesofGod.ss5book"

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\Purpose.ss5book" could not be loaded: Module file has invalid or corrupt hash.

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\s the..ss5book" could not be loaded: Module abbreviation "Pink2" conflicts with already loaded module "C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\Pink2.ss5book"

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\xxBunyan.ss5book" could not be loaded: Invalid resource module file header ().

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\xxOldBun.ss5book" could not be loaded: Invalid resource module file header ().

"C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\yyBunyan.ss5book" could not be loaded: Requested view is larger than the file

Several of those mean that the file has been damaged in some way, and the modules are not usable:

Invalid resource module file header (). Requested view is larger than the file invalid or corrupt hash

I can offer no theories as to why, but the files are bad, and you should just delete them. Normally when people have problems like that, a storage drive is on its last legs. But there is no way to know.

does not have commentary flag set probably means that somebody built the module as something other than a commentary and then changed the file extension to look like a commentary. That can't work.

has already been loaded. means you have multiple module locations and duplicate module filenames/titles/abbreviations in them. Which module actually gets loaded depends on the order of the folders. Go to File, Preferences, Module File Locations.

conflicts with already loaded module "C:\Users\rrhod_000\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\AttributesofGod.ss5book" Means you have two modules that want to be called "Pink" and the first one loaded wins. The second one is not loaded.

Several of those mean that the file has been damaged in some way, and the modules are not usable:

Invalid resource module file header (). Requested view is larger than the file invalid or corrupt hash

Thanks much for your help. I got a lot of it all straightened out - just the things you mentioned above are still not usable.

Regie

Back