Mouse highlighting problem

Regie

I have closed and reloaded SwordSearcher, done a reboot and that did not work, did a hard reboot and that did not work - my mouse will highlight until I am in edit mode and zap, does not work.

If I have made sense in the above, does anyone have any idea what may have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Regie

I'm not sure I understand what you are describing. By edit mode, I presume that you mean you have the module entry editor open. And that when the editor is open, something else is not working properly. What do you mean by mouse highlight? Do you mean selecting text with it? I can't reproduce a problem with that.

I have closed and reloaded SwordSearcher, done a reboot and that did not work, did a hard reboot and that did not work - my mouse will highlight until I am in edit mode and zap, does not work.

If I have made sense in the above, does anyone have any idea what may have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Regie
Are ye using Window 10 ?
If so . . . I had few issues with that too.
-settings
-Devises
-Mouse
-(righthand side: Adjust mouse & cursor size)
- then (lefthand side) text cursor.
--> if ye have modified/changed some options, that may have affected "cursor action".
+ I know it sound stupid, but I did try... "black mouse on dark mode.... very wrong idea. (YES... I did that...!)

cursor settings.PNG

Back