MP3 Bible Revision

Brother Mike

An observant user (thanks Tom) found an error in my MP3 Bible module. It has been corrected and upload to my web site.

The error had to do with the Ephesians link actually pointed to Philippians.

Thanks and God bless
Brother Mike

An observant user (thanks Tom) found an error in my MP3 Bible module. It has been corrected and upload to my web site.

The error had to do with the Ephesians link actually pointed to Philippians.

Thanks and God bless
Brother Mike

I really haven't been able to use this at all.

I have a couple diff. mp3 Bibles. Can you explain how I can modify your files to use them where they are on my pc?

Thanks in advance for your help and patience.

Hi Tim, good to hear from you.

Basically all the module is, is a lot of links to audio files. In my case, one for each chapter of each book, arranged in a folder (directory) for each book. The file name itself is pretty self-explanatory.

An example

====== CODE
$$ Ge 1:1

<a href="file:///C:\Program Files\KJV Audio Bible\01_Genesis\01_Genesis001.mp3">Play the MP3 audio file</a>

$$ Ge 2:1

<a href="file:///C:\Program Files\KJV Audio Bible\01_Genesis\01_Genesis002.mp3">Play the MP3 audio file</a>
======

It will depend how your MP3 Bible files are set up and what they are named. All you should need to do is go in and change the path and file names (as needed) to what the path and file names are for your MP3 Bible. Find and Replace was made for stuff like that. If your file structure is significantly different, then it would be more work for you.

After that, just run it through Forge and your module should be good to go.

Take care, Brother.

Back