NASB Audio Bible and Resizing Windows Using 2 Montiors

cmywheels

Hello,

Can anyone direct me to a NASB audio Bible version that would play in SS? I have a NASB version of the text I use on SS.

Secondly, I use a 2 monitor setup. Main monitor window is the SS Bible and the secondary monitor has the search results, commentaries and Books-Dictionaries. I have the profile saved. However, each time I start SS I have to still resize the secondary monitor layout to fill the entire screen.

All help appreciated.

Mike

Attachments

• 2 monitor.jpg
    2 monitor.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 202
I don't know of an NASB audio Bible. There are definitely none supported for verse-level sync in SwordSearcher. Here's what SwordSearcher directly supports:

As for your your layout issue, it looks like your panels are un-docked. That should be fine and they should re-appear at the previous size. Does the main window properly re-appear for you?

I don't know of an NASB audio Bible. There are definitely none supported for verse-level sync in SwordSearcher. Here's what SwordSearcher directly supports:

As for your your layout issue, it looks like your panels are un-docked. That should be fine and they should re-appear at the previous size. Does the main window properly re-appear for you?
Thank you for your response. Yes the main window, which displays the Bible sizes properly. The second monitor always opens to the half size shown in the attachment. I have to drag them to fill the display.

I'll contact you by private message to see if we can figure out what is going on.

Back