Module icon

Third-party New American Standard Bible [NASB] [Paid] 1.0
1995 NASB paid add-on from the Lockman Foundation.

No permission to buy ($14.00)

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Brandon Staggs submitted a new resource:

New American Standard Bible [NASB] - 1995 NASB paid add-on from the Lockman Foundation.

This is a third-party for-pay module. Please see the publisher's web site for details.

This is the 1995 edition of the New American Standard version. In SwordSearcher it appears as the NASB Bible tab, and the footnotes and cross-references are included in a commentary module (NASBnotes).

View attachment 75View attachment 76

Read more about this resource...

I am sure I did something wrong. I am a new SwordSearcher user. I bought the NASB module. How do I get it to work?

The company that sells the add-on should have given you a setup file with your purchase. All that you need to do is close SwordSearcher and run that setup file. It will then be added to your available modules. If you don't see a tab for it, go to the TABS menu and choose "select which tabs to show" and make sure it is selected.

Same thing here. Looks like their setup ".exe" file link is broken (can't remember exactly, but it either says "page" or "file" not found. I've called them and emailed them earlier today.

The company that sells the add-on should have given you a setup file with your purchase. All that you need to do is close SwordSearcher and run that setup file. It will then be added to your available modules. If you don't see a tab for it, go to the TABS menu and choose "select which tabs to show" and make sure it is selected.
This isn't working for me

This isn't working for me
You didn't provide any information about what you've done; did you run the setup file they gave you? Did you get an error? Did the setup complete?

You didn't provide any information about what you've done; did you run the setup file they gave you? Did you get an error? Did the setup complete?
What they sent me is as follows...
Product Key: e-Sword NASB 2020 Study Set Write down the product key below or print this page. Enter this product key when prompted during the NASB Study Set add-on module installation from within e-Sword. Use the Download menu from *within* e-Sword. Please copy and paste the code when prompted in e-Sword (all letters are upper case): … If you ever re-install this module or get an update you will need to use this code again during the installation process. If you lose it and have to reinstall a locked module you may have to re-purchase a product key. It is a violation of copyright law to redistribute this product key

There was "No" prompt to enter a product key during setup of SwordSearcher.

Back