New SwordSearcher Module - The Trail of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Mike

Hello

I have just posted a new SS module on Baptist Hisatory, "The Trail of Blood" by J.M. Carroll.

You can find it on my website, http://jesus-is-saviour.org

Thanks and God Bless
Bro. Mike

Sorry, but I have pulled this as it is the incorrect version of the module. I'll post a new one tonight.

Sorry 'bout that

When I click on the link to Trail of Blood.zip on your site, all I get is "page not found." :eek:

Oops, I see our posts crossed paths. Never mind...

Sorry, but I have pulled this as it is the incorrect version of the module. I'll post a new one tonight.

Sorry 'bout that

Aha! I was just about to say I couldn't d/l it, now I understand why.

That will be a great addition to the program, thanks!

Sorry Marty

I did not get my notice up before you tried. I posted the wrong version of the module so I pilled it off until tonight. Please try later.

Thanks and God Bless
Bro. Mike

Sorry Marty

I did not get my notice up before you tried. I posted the wrong version of the module so I pilled it off until tonight. Please try later.

Thanks and God Bless
Bro. Mike

No problem. Thank you for putting the module on your site! And thank you for the blessing! I always like it when someone blesses me. :D

May God bless you today, too! And you, Pastor Tim!
Marty

OK. The long awaited (well, maybe about 12 hours) SS module of "The Trail of Blood" is finally posted, wait, let me check, is it?? ummm, yes, it is the correct version!!!

here it is: http://jesus-is-saviour.org

Thanks all. This is my first module, so be kind :)

God Bless
Bro. Mike

OK. The long awaited (well, maybe about 12 hours) SS module of "The Trail of Blood" is finally posted, wait, let me check, is it?? ummm, yes, it is the correct version!!!

here it is: http://jesus-is-saviour.org

Thanks all. This is my first module, so be kind :)

God Bless
Bro. Mike

Mike, the d/l is going now and seems to be fine.

Is this mod for SS 4.x or 5?

Also, it's great you have a SS ad / link on your home page.

Blessings!

Mike, the d/l is going now and seems to be fine.

Is this mod for SS 4.x or 5?

Also, it's great you have a SS ad / link on your home page.

Blessings!

Pastor Tim

It is for current release, which I guess is 4.8.
Enjoy the book. I am looking to do more Larkin, but I am having trouble finding sources for text files. Anyway, hope you get a blessing from this.

Version 5?? Is this Beta?? Hey Brandon, I'll help BT if you need anyone else :)

God Bless
Bro. Mike

Version 5?? Is this Beta?? Hey Brandon, I'll help BT if you need anyone else :)

PastorTim's a beta tester, so that's what he was referring to. I'll contact you privately regarding this.

I have posted a SS 5.0 version of this module on my web site.

Enjoy and God bless.
Bro. Mike

Hi Bro.,
Is this a new version, or can I just import the module from SS 4 and have the same thing? :)

Hi Marty

This on is for V5.0

God bless
Bro. Mike

Yes, I understood that, what I was asking is if I can import The Trail of Blood from SwordSearcher version 4 into SwordSearcher version 5 and be set, or if there are changes to The Trail of Blood and I need to download a new version. :confused: (I like the question marks - looks like my hair!)

Ah, sorry 'bout that.

Yes, you can import the 4.x version and get the same thing. I did not make any changes

Thanks
God bless
Bro. Mike

Got it! Thanks!

Bro. Mike,

I downloaded the Version 5 one on your site but when I tried to open it the Zip file reported that it was an invalid zip file. I tried it a couple of times with the same results. Not for sure what the problem might be.

I did get your Version 4 mod and imported it into SS 5.x and worked great. Thank you for posting this. It is very interesting to find out the history of the church and the Baptist church. I never knew this.

Again, just wanted to let you know about the download on the Version 5 mod.

Thanks very much. I will try to get that fixed this weekend.

God Bless
Bro. Mike

Yep. It was broke. I have uploaded a new one and checked it. Looks good now.

God bless
Bro. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back