New Updates

Pastor Langley

The two book modules of Missionary Michael D. Bentley have been updated. Thanks again to those reached out to me.
[MDB_Isa_58] Make Your Voice Heard On High - Commentary on Isaiah 58
[MDB_Isa_St] Companion to the book module above.
[AOWC] All Of Christs Words - My first attempt to write a module in SwordSearcher - About Jesus, our Saviour!
The first two modules above are awaiting updates...

Thank you Brandon Staggs for Bible Software that works well! Having a bible software program that engages us each into learning more!

Thanks to all on the Forum who are kind enough to reach out help out and speak out! This was a process like preaching my first sermon, Scary, but with the help and encouragement of SwordSearcher users it was a grand learning experience. My first module was to learn how to use Sword Searcher.
The other two was because of my dear friend Michael D. Bentley. He just wrote the book and got it published and printed in 2024. It is a great subject and a great book he has written. He has lived what is in this book! I know from personal experience. Hope you enjoy them.
David Langley

The two book modules of Missionary Michael D. Bentley have been updated. Thanks again to those reached out to me.
[MDB_Isa_58] Make Your Voice Heard On High - Commentary on Isaiah 58
[MDB_Isa_St] Companion to the book module above.
[AOWC] All Of Christs Words - My first attempt to write a module in SwordSearcher - About Jesus, our Saviour!
The first two modules above are awaiting updates...

Thank you Brandon Staggs for Bible Software that works well! Having a bible software program that engages us each into learning more!

Thanks to all on the Forum who are kind enough to reach out help out and speak out! This was a process like preaching my first sermon, Scary, but with the help and encouragement of SwordSearcher users it was a grand learning experience. My first module was to learn how to use Sword Searcher.
The other two was because of my dear friend Michael D. Bentley. He just wrote the book and got it published and printed in 2024. It is a great subject and a great book he has written. He has lived what is in this book! I know from personal experience. Hope you enjoy them.
David Langley
Amen!

It is apparent that I have much much more to learn. SS Editor, Forge, HTML, yep it is needed.
I still must fix the name of on of the Modules. I did it worng during the Zip and upload process.
Do I just upload another?
Will that fix it?

Back