Not hightlighting certain spaces

Eric

Beta Tester
I wonder how much work it would be, and if anyone else would benefit from this. I like to use various colors to highlight Bible text. However, sometimes I wish SwordSearcher would not highlight the spaces, unless I selected them. E.g., I select two words that make up a phrase and highlight them yellow. I also want to highlight the next word with the same color, but it is not part of that phrase so I don't want the space before word #3 highlighted. When I highlight word #3, the space between it and the two-word phrase automatically gets highlighted, too. I do want the space highlighted between the two-word phrase, but not between it and the third word.

well, I just use another color, for this task......
I have a color code, like Jesus words, I still keep, the light red. For prophecies, I use blue... and then yellow if I wanna emphases or underline....
but that's just me...loll

And by the way... I also made a KING JAMES paper copy of all me work with SS....
every time, every study, every commentaries..... just in case of a major solar flare and the PC in no more usable.....
May THE LORD JESUS BLESS YOU ALL.

Back