Fourth Edition, Revised.

"The works of the Lord are great,
Sought out of all them have pleasure therein."
Ps 111:2.

London:
Eyre & Spottiswoode (Bible Warehouse) Ltd.,
33. Paternoster Row, E.C.

Preface
Many writers, from the earliest times, have called attention to the importance of the great subject of Number in Scripture. It has been dealt with, for the most...

Read more about this module...

Yes indeed, thanks Bill :)

Bill when I download your link Number in Scripture [EWBNumber] - E. W. Bullinger- and it goes in to S/S with no problem yet when I click on to it to come up it comes up S/S bible software has stopped working and closes. I have tried this 5 time with the same result. can you help me please.

Bill when I download your link Number in Scripture [EWBNumber] - E. W. Bullinger- and it goes in to S/S with no problem yet when I click on to it to come up it comes up S/S bible software has stopped working and closes. I have tried this 5 time with the same result. can you help me please.

John, can you please go to the Help menu and select the option that says "system information," and copy the details of that for me? You can send me an email at bstaggs@swordsearcher.com with the details.

I downloaded it but did not check it out immediately and I am having the same problem :eek:

Hopefully Brandon has an answer. Maybe it's font or special character related. I have a version from another source. I'll upload that to see if the problem goes away.

Hopefully Brandon has an answer. Maybe it's font or special character related. I have a version from another source. I'll upload that to see if the problem goes away.

Nope, did not go away. Downloaded again and still crashed :confused:.

Ruthlyn - are you sure you got the update. Go under the Version History tab and get the latest. After it's approved by Brandon, it will become the default download. It should be 575kbytes .

Checked version history as you suggested Bill, but only the 621.5kb one offered... I will keep checking till it comes available.

The new one is fine! Thanks, Bill! :)

I will still use the old one to test what the problem was, in case it's something that might happen again in the future. Something I am planning on working out today actually. :)

I will still use the old one to test what the problem was, in case it's something that might happen again in the future. Something I am planning on working out today actually. :)

It may be some external links that I did not remove to the original website source material.

Thanks Bill and Brandon it is working fine now.
every Blessing. and a merry Christmas and Fruitful New Year to you all.:)

It works great now :D. Thanks indeed!

Thanks a million wsbones, E. W. Bullinger also did a book called Witness of the Stars. About the zodiac or mazzoroth and there prophetical importance, this would be a nice edition to add.

This book was on my wishlist at Christianbook.com and I was happy to see that there was a module of the book. Thank you so much!:)

Back