Panic, Panic, Panic....

upload_2018-7-8_0-10-48.png

This is the full route of my files....

What folder are these files in? I can see the "SwordSearcher User Modules folder, but where is the folder - is it in your Programs (x86) folder?

You answered my question before I asked it!

Ok, the files shouldn't be in the Programs (x86) folder. Click back to This PC, then go to Documents (don't go through Disk C: - it looks like there's a Documents folder above the Disk C:. Is the 777.ss5ctmy file there?

Here's a pic:
Directory1.jpg

Do any of the book or commentary files that I can see in the picture you uploaded open in SwordSearcher?

yes they were all opened in SS8

in my former pc set up....this pc have been rebuilted

Have you tried going to the Help menu in SwordSearcher and seeing what the Module Error Log shows?

The Bible highlighting data file location "C:\Users\john\Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules\" is not available.

This may not be the answer, but in the files listed above, the directory is <C:>Users>JohnLuc>Documents... has this changed from ...Users>john>Documents...?

In SwordSearcher, try going to File > Preferences > Module File Locations, click on the Add button and navigate to the folder where all your files are now. When you add that folder, restart SwordSearcher and see if your stuff is there.

OK....!!!!!!
I did get back, alllllll my commentaries, books, audio, and settings....... the only thing missing, is all my highlights.
AMEN ... thank you so much.

I'm SO happy for you! The highlights file is called "highlighting.ss6hilite" and this file should be in the same folder as the modules.

Yes, but i did talk to my friend, we will get back to: C\users\john\documents\swordsearcher user module, tomorrow and re-set everything in the right file.
but for tonight... it will be awesome.
I really was on the edge to give up all that, BECAUSE OF YOU, and BE Blessed by the Lord, I can now have a good night sleep, with the Bible audio..... :)
tanks,thanks,thanks.....;)

Back