Personal Bible Journal

So are you thinking of sort of incorporating features from DB+P then?

No, not really. I suppose what I have in mind is adding the ability for a book module to be indexed by date, along with adding a calendar selection tool to make it easy to use.

I have been using the journal module to do some kind of a study each day. Here is one for today. Is anybody else using it that way - or how do you find it useful?

I've found that I need to add the study title to the entry title so I can go back and re-read the material of a particular study. I'm leaving the original date on the entry title and just appending the study title. It saves a lot of time scrolling back through, hunting.

Thanks again for sharing this module, Bill! You're a peach! :)

I've found that I need to add the study title to the entry title so I can go back and re-read the material of a particular study. I'm leaving the original date on the entry title and just appending the study title. It saves a lot of time scrolling back through, hunting.

Thanks again for sharing this module, Bill! You're a peach! :)

I put the title on the first line of text and use ctrl f to find things again. If you change the entry title then the link in the calendar gets broken. That may not be too important because the index still works.

I'm more like a lemon :)

Oh, thank you - again! You saved me from making a big mistake! I'll undo the changes I made!

I like lemonade, too! :)

Here's a curiosity - the entry for Feb. 16 doesn't have an "edit this entry" link like the others do. You can still edit it by clicking on the edit icon, but the text link is missing. Strange! :shock:

Here's a curiosity - the entry for Feb. 16 doesn't have an "edit this entry" link like the others do. You can still edit it by clicking on the edit icon, but the text link is missing. Strange! :shock:

I may have edited it when I was testing the module and saved it. Once you edit an entry the "edit this link" disappears. The icon for edit this entry still works. There may be some more entries like that one especially in the early part of the year.

Back