Pulpit Commentary

Dallas

:confused:I have the 5.4.1.2 version of SS. I do not have the Pulpit Commentary, is there a way I can download it, or do I need to reload from the disc?

Dallas

What version is your CD-ROM? As described on the upgrade page, if you just download the free program update, it doesn't include additional library items.

You're looking for the PULPIT tab on the Commentary panel or Commentary > Select Module menu. If your CD-ROM is indeed 5.4, then be sure to run the installation and to choose the full installation (or if you choose a custom installation, be sure the Pulpit module is selected).

My CD version is 5.4.1.2. I have checked for updated versions but am told my version is the most recent.

I have checked the modules and the Pulpit Commentary is not listed.

I guess now I can reinstall the program from the CD and see if that helps.

Thanks for your help.

bro. Dallas

I just re-installed from the CD. This did not help. Is the 5.4.1.2 CD version the most recent? I purchased the update version in DEC. 07 or Jan. 08.

Is there another update?? When I check for updates from the program I receive the message that my version is most recent.

Dallas

I just re-installed from the CD. This did not help. Is the 5.4.1.2 CD version the most recent? I purchased the update version in DEC. 07 or Jan. 08.

If you purchased that long ago, you do not have the 5.4 CD-ROM. Please look at the CD itself and see what version you have. This will tell you what version of the study library you have installed.

Note that as described on the upgrade page where the updates are downloaded, the program file updates do not install new content. This is why you can have the 5.4 program but an older library set.

Is there another update?? When I check for updates from the program I receive the message that my version is most recent.

5.4 is the latest version. When you check for updates, it just checks the version of your program -- not your CD.

Back