Question about audio play

RevTim

Beta Tester
@Brandon Staggs - when I start listening to a chapter via the audio, and as it scrolls it highlights each verse as I go.

However, when I stop the text, let's say I am 10 verses in, and I used the alt+down arrow key, it goes back to the last verse which was chosen, usually in this case the first verse.

Is there any way that the verse I stop the audio on can become the verse in focus automatically, or via a keyboard short cut, or as one of the playback options using ctrl+a?

Edit: Also, if I have gone from v.1 of a chapter using alt+arrow key, and I use ctrl+space bar, it seems to start at v.1.

How can I make the verse I am studying the active verse for playback from that particular verse?

Apart from using the mouse to click the play button?

Is the best way for that to use the choices key on the keyboard to bring up all the options of the Bible window when it's in focus?

Again, I hope this all makes sense, and thanks.

Last edited:
Is there any way that the verse I stop the audio on can become the verse in focus automatically, or via a keyboard short cut, or as one of the playback options using ctrl+a?
There's no way to make the audio playback control the "active verse" of the rest of the application.

Edit: Also, if I have gone from v.1 of a chapter using alt+arrow key, and I use ctrl+space bar, it seems to start at v.1.
Right, that says, "play the current chapter."

Apart from using the mouse to click the play button?
You'll need to use the mouse to get the granularity you want.

Right, that says, "play the current chapter."

You'll need to use the mouse to get the granularity you want.
I was looking at this further, and it does appear that if I am at say v.10, say I have alt+down arrowed down to that, and then use the Windows option key on the keyboard - providing the Bible window is in focus - I can go down to the play audio option and & can choose to play the audio [1] for just that verse [2] from that verse to the end of the chapter or [3] for the full chapter.

I guess I just found the answer playing around.

I still do love having all the keyboard shortcuts & actions available. Thanks!

Back