Quick Concordance.

Johnny NL

Woaaah !!!! QC is some fast draw.! ! ! !
This is really fast.... and nice !
OK.... This is really really a wonderful feature.
Ya'all check the QC settings !! ____ I can't believe it...!
What an 8.4 Update !!!

I already set QC in StudyClick, (Ctrl/Alt).... What a tool !?!?!?!
Long Night coming up !!!!
โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•

I pray The LORD to be there and assist when the LORD will say: - "Mr. Staggs, well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." Mt 25:21.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

Thank you so much. I'm glad you like it!

I pray The LORD to be there and assist when the LORD will say: - "Mr. Staggs, well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." Mt 25:21.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

I totally agree!!!

Mffff.....

StudyClick: _When I set up StudyClick CTRL+ALT as QC, it comes back as Topic Guide when I restart my PC or the SS8.4. ...?!?!
I click Apply then OK,. Did that quite few times, and each time, it does not keep my setup choice, QC as CTRL+ALT in StudyClick.
Is there a fix, or something I do wrong? ๐Ÿ˜•...

SS8.4.JPG

Last edited:
Well, looks like you've identified a bug. You can change the setting for Bible Ctrl+Alt to Quick Concordance and it will save, but the next time you open preferences, it can be reset to the topic guide. It works properly if you set it to the first one (Ctrl). So in the meantime, try using the Ctrl action for Quick Concordance and use your other preferred option as the second.

I'll look into this. It will require a program fix to correct.

Last edited:
I set ctrl-alt-click to QC and ctrl-click to immediate search. That seems to stay when I get out of SS and back in. It must be a specific combination that causes it to revert. The Websters 1828 seems to be the problem.

Just to clarify, what happens is that if you choose the Quick Concordance as the secondary StudyClick option, it will reset the next time you open Preferences. @wsbones I expect that the next time you make and save any change in Preferences your secondary StudyClick action will reset to the first in the list.

The workaround for now is to use Quick Concordance as the primary StudyClick option (Ctrl) if you want the QC to be a StudyClick action. It's a programming bug and I've identified it.

Ya'all very nice to look into it. Mr.Staggs, it is ok now for sure a "quick fix" to use CTRL as my QC StudyClick option. I love so much that tool, and use it a lot. Thank for ALLLLL the hard work.
I DO appreciate every bit of it !!
Thank You gentlemen !
A Lot...

And... the QC keeps all your previous search..! What a tool !!
Settings: I was going to ask few details about settings of the QC. BUT, of course, the HELP guide is already ready.... So I'll read, and MAY come back with questions, or not ! ! ! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘

Well... I would like to know the differences between the different settings....:

QC snip.JPG

Thanks....

Back