Red Letter Edition

tr21

Brandon,

I'm not sure if this question has been previously asked, but is there a "Red Letter Edition" option of the Messiah's Words throughout the New Testament for Swordsearcher?

At present, I am "highlighting" the text and underlining it in red. If a Red Letter Edition is not possible, perhaps in lieu of, the user could adjust the font color of selected passages.

Thoughts?

Thanks, Tim

Last edited:
Disregard, Marty answered my question - I missed it in the Preferences.

Thanks Marty.

Warmest regards, Tim

In case anyone else sees this:

SwordSearcher has a red-letter option which is turned on by default, so you should see it unless you turn it off. It's only for the KJV.

The option can be found under File, Preferences, Bible and Verse Panels, Additional Options:

1641823863592.png

In case anyone else sees this:

SwordSearcher has a red-letter option which is turned on by default, so you should see it unless you turn it off. It's only for the KJV.

The option can be found under File, Preferences, Bible and Verse Panels, Additional Options:
Thanks Brandon, I missed it - sorry about that.

Warmest regards, Tim

Don't be sorry Tim, you would have helped others with your question
Exactly right. Lots of people take a look at the forum and get their answers immediately, because someone else took the time to post it in the first place. Never a problem to ask a question even if the answer is going to be a link to the relevant section of the help file.

Back