Remember different file locations for settings and exporting modules

Eric

Beta Tester
I find it time consuming when I change my settings and save a settings file, but then want to export a user module. I save those types of files in different locations, so I would be glad if SS would remember the different file locations. As it is, after saving settings, then when I export a module (which I do very often), I then have to dig around on my hard drive to find where I'm supposed to save the modules.

I find it time consuming when I change my settings and save a settings file, but then want to export a user module. I save those types of files in different locations, so I would be glad if SS would remember the different file locations. As it is, after saving settings, then when I export a module (which I do very often), I then have to dig around on my hard drive to find where I'm supposed to save the modules.

Thanks, Eric. I'll add "per-save-dialog" location history to the to-do list. As it is right now, it is just letting Windows choose the default location, which I believe is application-wide.

Back