Repeat Verse List Audio

Ken Sturgeon

I thought it might be helpful for verse memorization to load some verses in the verse list and run the audio repeatedly in the background while doing other tasks; kind of a scripture memorization by osmosis experiment if you will. I may be overlooking something but I don't see a way to do this. Would this be worthy of consideration for a future release?

Open the scan text tool on the main tool bar, type in the verse refs, and then click at the bottom of the scan text tool to load verses into a verse list. I don't know of a way to repeat them. That would be a nice feature.

Sorry,I misread your note first time.

Last edited:
Yes, but the ability to repeat the audio doesn't exist that I can see. I'd have to keep hitting the play button.

You could always create the list of verses and then copy and paste to make 10 or so copies then load it into a verse list and hit play..
Right now, this is the way to do it. A more robust solution would be to add a repeating mode to the verse list, and that's on the feature request list.

Right now, this is the way to do it. A more robust solution would be to add a repeating mode to the verse list, and that's on the feature request list.
Hello, I just signed up a few days ago, and I am very excited about the how versatile Swordsearcher is. I am really enjoying using it. However, I would also be very excited to see in the very near future the ability to loop in the audio Bible a verse, a series of verses or an entire chapter. God bless you Bradon Staggs for this great tool.

Hello, I just signed up a few days ago, and I am very excited about the how versatile Swordsearcher is. I am really enjoying using it. However, I would also be very excited to see in the very near future the ability to loop in the audio Bible a verse, a series of verses or an entire chapter. God bless you Bradon Staggs for this great tool.
Welcome! You have good taste!

There is the KJV Audio Bible software with Alexander Scourby that will repeat a verse or any combination of verses. You can make up playlists of scripture references. The audio is synced to the scripture verses on the device screen. Android or Apple https://www.scourby.com/download-now/

Back