Reporting mistakes in books and commentaries.

BibleReader

Where can we report mistakes in books and commentaries?
Such as this one with a Bible reference, causing it not to be recognized by the program:

Philenm, 1

... found in

McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia
Timotheüs
under point 3

Fixing these kinds of errors will obviously benefit all users and I have come across a few of them over time.
Maybe if a small reporting feature is added to the help menu it might be easy to report a particular error and show where it is found in the context of the book.

Another example is where references do not get picked up by SwordSearcher, i.e.

McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia
Timothy
Philippians 1, 1; 2, 19
and
1 Thessalonians 1:1; 3, 2, 6;

Last edited:
Maybe if a small reporting feature is added to the help menu it might be easy to report a particular error and show where it is found in the context of the book.
I agree that some sort of built-in correction-tracking method would be convenient. I find typos all the time, mostly, I think because scanned documents of public domain books were used to create the resources.

Brandon has mentioned such a feature (if I recall correctly); apparently it would not be an easy thing to program and / or maintain. So I also send possible corrections straight to Brandon. But I no longer do it very much, mostly to save time. Highlighting and clicking to send with a brief explanation as to what the user thinks is incorrect (as in Logos) would speed up reporting.

Back