Scrolling

Is there a way to scroll backwards such that you can go past the first verse in a chapter and go to the previous chapter? If not I would propose adding double chevrons to the jump feature such as << < > >> where << would take you to the beginning of the chapter (i.e., first the current chapter and then jump to each previous chapter at the beginning of the chapter and >> would take you to the end of the chapter (i.e., first the current chapter and then jump to the next chapter and so on for each subsequent chapter. < would take you back a verse even to the point of crossing into the previous chapter. and > would take you forward a verse even to the point of crossing into the next chapter. Unless the program can already do this, of course; otherwise such an arrangement is typical in most software programs and online web pages.

See if preferences/Bible and Verse Panels/Additional Options meets the need. When you click previous chapter you end up at the last verse in the previous chapter.

1642470695437.png
----
1642470709349.png

It will work.
Thanks!

However, I would still suggest the method I proposed as a good next step for enhancements; that is, what I propose would make it a default feature.

Robert

These keyboard commands may be useful:

•Alt+PgDn: Next chapter

•Alt+PgUp: Previous chapter

•Alt+Down: Next verse (based on "active verse" as shown in Go To Verse toolbar)

•Alt+Up: Previous verse (based on "active verse" as shown in Go To Verse toolbar)

Back