Share link button

Is there a way to get a "share link" button from other sources such as a YouTube video? I do this on my Android phone often when mobile but copy/paste is not so good.

Is there a way to get a "share link" button from other sources such as a YouTube video? I do this on my Android phone often when mobile but copy/paste is not so good.
In what context? Do you mean in SwordSearcher?

Example: Listening to a podcast or watching a video while traveling and would like to make a quick note, often from my phone, to my SwordSearcher notes. At times it does not work well to open SS and then go to my notes, having to then copy/paste a link. I just want a reminder for later of the video and possibly what verse it may be relevant to. I just need a quick and clean way to connect them until I can later sort things out more fully. If I want to share the video with a friend I can simply hit the "share" button below the video and I have all kinds of options such as "messenger", "email", "Obsidian", etc.. I often send the links to my Obsidian and then later look for where or why I thought it relevant to a certain verse and then get it into SS. I was thinking it would be nice if I could just share my link straight into SS. Even if it is just to a note page would be helpful.
Just go to a YouTube video or a podcast somewhere and click the "share" button below the video. Is there a way to get SS to show up in this list of options? Thanks

I was thinking it would be nice if I could just share my link straight into SS.
Thanks for the explanation, I understand now.

This is not possible, sorry. SwordSearcher is not able to receive those kinds of notifications, no. It would necessitate running some kind of agent on your phone to receive those share actions, and some kind of hosted cloud system to process those into something that is received on your SwordSearcher desktop. At this time, at least for now, that is not on my radar.

Back