Ss 5.1 Review

James Taylor

I Ordered The New Release On The Same Day It Was Posted And Couldent Wait To Load It Up. The New Added Books Are Great. Most Of The Features Im Not Sure Just Yet If I Will Need Or Not. The +/- Buttons Dont Do A Lot For Me But Maybe I Will Get Used To Them. The Seperate Adjustments For The Four Windows Was Something I Dident Realy Need But I Finely Used That And Changed Some Colors And Now I Like The Results. All In All It Was The Double Click Feature That Did The Trick. I Would Have Paid The Price For That Alone. I Am Well Pleased. This Is The Best Bible Program I Have Ever Used. I Will Continue To Up-date As They Are Released.

Thanks for the kind words and support! Glad you like it.

Thanks for the kind words and support! Glad you like it.

Brandon, how long do you allow yourself before you begin thinking about new content to add into future releases?

And what's the process you go through to try and pick new content [besides obvious copyright and cost issues]?

Finally, would you ever taking user-created material and including it as part of the official release?

Brandon, how long do you allow yourself before you begin thinking about new content to add into future releases?

It varies depending on other projects. Right now I have no time-frame in mind for the next release, but there will of course be one.

And what's the process you go through to try and pick new content [besides obvious copyright and cost issues]?

I just look for things that have either been requested or that I personally want to see added.

Finally, would you ever taking user-created material and including it as part of the official release?

It's always possible if the material is well formatted and significant.

Back