Module icon

Included Strong's Greek Dictionary [SGreek] [Deluxe]
The Greek Lexicon from the Strong's Concordance.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Brandon Staggs submitted a new resource:

Strong's Greek Dictionary [SGreek] [Deluxe] - The Greek Lexicon from the Strong's Concordance.

See the complete description on the SwordSearcher web site.

A CONCISE
DICTIONARY
OF THE WORDS IN
THE GREEK NEW TESTAMENT;
WITH THEIR RENDERINGS
IN THE
AUTHORIZED ENGLISH VERSION.​
Copyright 1890 by James Strong, S.T.D., LL.D.; Madison, N.J.​

View attachment 82View attachment 83View attachment 84

SwordSearcher Tab: Books > SGreek

This module is part of...

Read more about this resource...

In working today, I discovered that I do not have Strongs Greek or Hebrew on my computer. My old computer went bonkers on me and I now have another used Dell computer that I am working on - can you send me these 2 or direct me to where I can get them on here? Thanks. rrhodes773@comcast.net

Due to a bad computer and transferring, etc., I do not have it in mine. What I need is a place to download it anew.

In working today, I discovered that I do not have Strongs Greek or Hebrew on my computer. My old computer went bonkers on me and I now have another used Dell computer that I am working on - can you send me these 2 or direct me to where I can get them on here? Thanks. rrhodes773@comcast.net
It's included in the SS Deluxe install

Due to a bad computer and transferring, etc., I do not have it in mine. What I need is a place to download it anew.
It's part of the full installation. Go to Tabs menu, and choose "Select which Tabs to show" and you're looking for SGreek and SHebrew. If you don't see it, you need to re-install the full version and be sure not to choose a minimal setup. By default, everything is installed. Send an email to support@swordsearcher.com if you need a replacement download.

It's part of the full installation. Go to Tabs menu, and choose "Select which Tabs to show" and you're looking for SGreek and SHebrew. If you don't see it, you need to re-install the full version and be sure not to choose a minimal setup. By default, everything is installed. Send an email to support@swordsearcher.com if you need a replacement download.
Thanks. I got everything going some days ago.

Thanks. I got everything going some days ago.

1669943897165.jpeg
1669943897165.jpeg

Now: click; Save, Load, or Restore. and save save save. THEN, have a good new BACKUP, on a flash stick, or another ext. hard drive. Just in case.
I've learned the hard way.
be Blessed !

Attachments

• 1669943390175.png
    1669943390175.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 91
Back