SwordSearcher as a concordance

prr

I have installed SwordSearcher trial version, but I still feel like I?m in the showroom, as opposed to taking the car for a test drive. What I?d like to do is use SwordSearcher to find all forms of a given Greek word (regardless of case, number, tense, etc.) like a concordance.

(1) Does SwordSearcher have this concordance function built-in? Or would I have to do this via a search for a Greek word with a Strong?s tag?

(2) Could this be done with the critical text that is included, or is this limited to the Scrivener?s KJV Greek text?

(1) Does SwordSearcher have this concordance function built-in? Or would I have to do this via a search for a Greek word with a Strong?s tag?

You can search the KJV or KJVSL by Strong's number, which would show you all the times a form of a word was used. Incidentally, you can do this in the trial version, you just don't have access to the Strong's lexicon definitions. For an example, search the KJV for G1. Then try searching the KJVSL for G1. You can see how the results are shown differently depending on which one you are viewing.

(2) Could this be done with the critical text that is included, or is this limited to the Scrivener?s KJV Greek text?
The Strong's data is tied to the KJV and is not available in the corrupt Critical Text. The WH (Critical text) module can be searched by Greek word but it is not hooked into any parsing/word forms/lexicon.

More information here: http://www.swordsearcher.com/help-v5/the_king_james_version_with_st.html

prr.....you may buy this program.....believe me, once you dig in, you won't be able to stop and just turn off your pc.
This one is THE ONE, all the books,commentaries,that you can download in your SS, it is just....................................GREAT !

ENJOY ! ! !

Back