Thank you for the customized reading plans

Arcanemuse

This is the only software I have found that will allow me to create my customized reading plan and then read it aloud to me as I read along. I think Logos might be able to create the plan but even that won't play an audio Bible along with it. Mine is a special hybrid. I read the Proverb for the day.. by the date. I read 5 Psalms, starting with the date and adding 30 til I run out of Psalms. For these I don't need a reading plan. But for the rest, I do. I just tell Swordsearcher that I want two readings for the day. One from the Old Testament, all the books besides Psalms and Proverbs, to be read in 120 days. It does a fine job of figuring out how to make that happen. Next I create a second reading for the New Testament, the entire thing, to be done in 60 days. It again does a perfect job of that, assigning just what it needs to each day so that in 60 days the New Testament is read. I just have to go in at the end of 60 days and create a new plan and at the end of 120 days create two new plans.
I am exceedingly grateful for the ability to schedule the Old and New Testament readings like this. To have it linked to an audio Bible is priceless. Thank you for all your hard work. It has not gone unnoticed. :)

Thank you!

Back