Title Page to Books & Commentaries

SpartanLife

I just started on the SwordSearcher program - can someone explain where the "title page" info is located in the program? I'm using "The Works of B.H. Carroll" within Books and Commentaries, but can't locate the copyright, publisher, etc. - all the info needed for a bibliography. Please Help!

Some books have their title page as an entry. Some have no title page. Most books supplied with SwordSearcher have an info page that you can access by right-clicking the module tab.

1631969773285.png

1631969833041.png

As for your bibliography, I've seen people do that in a lot of different ways for electronic library software. You'll have to find out how it's expected for what your writing, but something that indicates the text came from SwordSearcher 9.0 is probably a good idea, technically SwordSearcher is the publication, I suppose.

Can you check SS' internal source? I have looked online, and talked with a University research librarian, and no one can see
"The Works of Benajah Harvey Carroll" A single module with 14 books containing works of B. H. Carroll (December 27, 1843 – November 11, 1914). Im wondering if this book is mislabeled within the SS system. Please let me know.

Can you check SS' internal source? I have looked online, and talked with a University research librarian, and no one can see
"The Works of Benajah Harvey Carroll" A single module with 14 books containing works of B. H. Carroll (December 27, 1843 – November 11, 1914). Im wondering if this book is mislabeled within the SS system. Please let me know.
You will need to look up each individual book if you are trying to find the print copies. They have never been published in a single "volume" in print. SwordSearcher contains all 14 books in one module, but they were published individually in print. The titles are:

Baptists and their Doctrines, Christ and His Church, Jesus the Christ, The Way of the Cross, Ecclesia: The Church, The Faith that Saves, The Holy Spirit, The Providence of God, Messages on Prayer, Revival Messages, The Seven Churches of Asia, The Three Baptisms, The Inspiration of Scripture, Sermons and Life Sketch

Some books have their title page as an entry. Some have no title page. Most books supplied with SwordSearcher have an info page that you can access by right-clicking the module tab.

View attachment 1765
View attachment 1767

As for your bibliography, I've seen people do that in a lot of different ways for electronic library software. You'll have to find out how it's expected for what your writing, but something that indicates the text came from SwordSearcher 9.0 is probably a good idea, technically SwordSearcher is the publication, I suppose.
That doesn’t answer the question. SS had to retrieve the writing, so I’m asking if you can verify the title “works…” since it doesn’t appear anywhere else. So can you Ck and see if that title is correct and provide the info requested ?

As Brandon said you will have to look up each entry separately for example Baptists and their Doctrines can be found here

https://www.worldcat.org/title/bapt...distinctive-baptist-principles/oclc/952976265

You will have to do some research :). You can search within the database the link is taking you to for all the other titles and you should get the info you're looking for. There is a link on that page I posted that takes you to all formats of the book, be sure to check it out.

Last edited:
Back