Understanding the Bible: An Independent Baptist Commentary

For a payment processing system for UTB, I've heard this company is supportive of Christians: https://www.alignpay.com/

This company out of the UK also offers eCommerce/store fronts that are pretty affordable: http://webmate.me/. I had a website with them and going to build a new website with them later this year.

I will be integrating into my own store, I just need to set aside the time to do it.

I can manually process orders for the UTB. Until I complete the automation for it, if you want to order this, please send an EMAIL (not a forum post) to bstaggs@swordsearcher.com letting me know you want to purchase the UTB.

Great. Thanks! Good to know you're manually processing orders. I already have it, but I'd HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who doesn't. It's quickly becoming one of my favorite commentaries.

I can manually process orders for the UTB. Until I complete the automation for it, if you want to order this, please send an EMAIL (not a forum post) to bstaggs@swordsearcher.com letting me know you want to purchase the UTB.
Whoop dee doo! Whoop dee doo! Now... Can I con this outta my wayward children... :D

Seriously, will have to plan to buy.

You'll absolutely love it. Tell your Children it can be your birthday, Father's Day, and Christmas present. :)

I've been reading through it daily. I absolutely love Sorenson's commentary. John Butler is another one of my favorites, but Sorenson is another one I'd want with me if I were stranded on a deserted island. You can't go wrong with it at all. You'll strike gold every time you read it. One of my favorite modules in SS.

You'll absolutely love it. Tell your Children it can be your birthday, Father's Day, and Christmas present. :)

I've been reading through it daily. I absolutely love Sorenson's commentary. John Butler is another one of my favorites, but Sorenson is another one I'd want with me if I were stranded on a deserted island. You can't go wrong with it at all. You'll strike gold every time you read it. One of my favorite modules in SS.
I think I would want to know if Dr. Sorenson knows how to do complex carpentry before I would say I'd want to be stranded on a desert island with him or not... Specially cause I don't!

Hee hee! I don't either.

You will love his commentary. One of the finest I've found in its category.

I've made the order link live.

I'm still working on implementing the back-end stuff to automate the download link delivery, which I should have ready soon. For now, there will be a slight delay after placing an order for the UTB before I can manually fill the order. But at least you can get it again. :)

Verse by Verse is the "ONLY" way to learn the Scripture, rightly dividing the WORD of TRUTH.
SORENSON (UTB) brings you that kind of Studying... just as 2Timothy2:15 commands us to do.
It worth "every" penny of it ! ! !

🧑‍🎓👩‍🎓🧑‍🎓👩‍🎓

The UTB commentary add-on purchase is fully automated now. When you place an order for it you'll get your download links immediately. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the delay on this!

I confess I'm not a big fan of commentaries as the few I've explored left me agape at how they butchered the Word of God... however, the reviews here of this commentary is encouraging ☺️

This one is well worth it. As one who has consulted tons of commentaries during seminary, including some dry and critical commentaries, this one is a breath of fresh air!

I confess I'm not a big fan of commentaries as the few I've explored left me agape at how they butchered the Word of God... however, the reviews here of this commentary is encouraging ☺️
I'm a big fan of the author, and you can trust the commentary.

I've made the order link live.

I'm still working on implementing the back-end stuff to automate the download link delivery, which I should have ready soon. For now, there will be a slight delay after placing an order for the UTB before I can manually fill the order. But at least you can get it again. :)
Brandon, I'm sure you've already given this some thought, but I have had to face a PC crash in the past, and live through the aftermath, not to mention upgrading to a new PC. So actually having a disk to use for installation is really helpful. I have thought about other ways to save actual documents (because even though it's a pain in the butt to have to go through the process of any new or upgrade in terms of hardware, a disk sure does help).

So, I get that the D/L is sufficient, but is there a disk option? Or did I miss that? I very much want to order this, and have been working towards being able to afford to do it (no one needs to shed any tears for me, just a statement of fact), and I believe you'd be the first person to recognize how legitimate this concern is.

Anyway, just curious. (Not having a disk will NOT prevent me from buying.)

Back